There are many ways to volunteer with Jackson Neighbors in Need.
- Individuals are welcome to attend Jackson Neighbors in Need meetings at 10:15 AM on the second Wednesday of each month at the the Mountain Projects Office at 145 B Medical Park Loop, Sylva, NC
- Individuals and groups may volunteer to help complete weatherization projects.
- Individuals may volunteer to help with our heating assistance program.
- Individuals and groups may make donations to help with our emergency fund.
- Help with our annual fundraising dinner.