There are many ways to volunteer with Jackson Neighbors in Need.
- Individuals are welcome to attend Jackson Neighbors in Need meetings at 10:15 am on the second Wednesday of each month at the the Mountain Projects Office at 154 Medical Park Loop, Sylva, NC
- Individuals and groups may volunteer to help complete weatherization projects.
- Individuals may volunteer to help with our heating assistance program. We are currently seeking volunteers to help out in our office a few hours each week.
- Individuals and groups may donate to help with our emergency fund.
- Help with planning or putting on Charlie’s Challenge, our annual fundraising dinner.
If you have questions about any of these opportunities, or if you would like to help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 828.331.7177