There are many ways to volunteer with Jackson Neighbors in Need.
- Individuals are welcome to attend Jackson Neighbors in Need meetings at 10:15 AM on the second Wednesday of each month at the Jackson Department on Aging.
- Individuals and groups may volunteer to help complete weatherization projects.
- Individuals may volunteer to help with our heating assistance program.
- Individuals and groups may make donations to help with our emergency fund.
- Help with our annual fundraising dinner.
- Help with the “Hands on Jackson”event
- Monetary donations are always appreciated and tax deductible
- Sylva Lining Resale Shop