There are many ways to volunteer with Jackson Neighbors in Need.
- Individuals are welcome to attend Jackson Neighbors in Need meetings at 10:15 AM on the second Wednesday of each month at the Jackson Department on Aging.
- Individuals and groups may volunteer to help complete weatherization projects.
- Individuals and groups may make donations to help purchase weatherization materials and/or household items for families that are being resettled after being in the shelter.
- Carrying an after-hours emergency shelter phone.
- Help with our annual fund raising dinner.